Month: September 2016
Written by Todd Starnes
The nation got to see the best and the brightest that the Republicans and Democrats had to offer last night at Hofstra University. Here are six takeaways from the debate:
1. Somebody forgot to tell the moderator that he was supposed to moderate and not debate Donald Trump. Lester Holt, of the Nobody But Clinton network, was clearly in the tank for Hillary Clinton. I suspect he was secretly auditioning to be her press secretary. Just tally the number of times Holt interrupted Trump and pressed him on follow up questions and then compare that number to Hillary’s. As we say in Dixie, Hillary got some home-cookin’.
2. Hillary Clinton does not hold the American people in high esteem. She previously referred to us as a “Basket of Deplorables” and irredeemable. But during the debate she accused us of having an “implicit bias” against African-Americans. She seems to believe the only way to redeem all of us gun-toting, Bible-clinging Deplorables is to shame us into submission.
3. If Donald Trump’s record on women is fair game, then so is Hillary’s. She needs to be called out for taking money from countries that treat women as second-class citizens. She needs to be called out for the terrible things she said about her husband’s “lady friends.” Hillary also took a swipe at Trump’s achievements. She said the only reason he was successful was because of his father. To be fair, Trump could argue that the only reason for Hillary’s success is because of her husband.
4. Trump needs to let go of the birther stuff – even if the Mainstream Media won’t. And he needs to either release his tax returns or come up with a better excuse for why he won’t.
5. There was no clear winner – but that does not mean Trump lost. In spite of the Mainstream Media’s disgusting narrative, millions of Americans tuned in to discover that Trump does not wear gold-lined bed sheets or burn crosses at Mar-a-Lago.
6. There is bipartisan agreement that Hillary should never do another shoulder shimmy on national television. Ever.
This entry was posted in Conservative, Democrat, Fox News, GOP, liberal, Life, Media, MSM, Political Correct, Republican, socialist, Uncategorized and tagged Hillary, Holt, Media, Presidential Debate, Trump.
This has been a most interesting campaign cycle so far. Trump has added a human element to it so far that is interesting and fun. Hillary just uses the same old tired Liberal talking points. Trump talked about the issues and Hillary talked about Trump.
I loved the deplorable remark Hillary made now when I go on Twitter there is about a kazillion user names with “deplorable” in them. It kind of reenergized things for the Republican side. I keep waiting for Trump to really let go and slam Hillary with adds and truth but for some reason he is laying low; I hope he has a last minute barrage of ads planned.
This past month we have driven from where we are in Waterford NY to Eagle Bridge on one trip and to Corinth and to Schroon Lake and haven’t seen a ton of campaign signs but we did see quite a few Trump signs and no Hillary signs. Well we did see a couple that said “Hillary for Prison”.
If the NFL and ESPN had been deliberately trying to devise a way to drive away viewers and patrons they would not have been able to come up a better scheme than the one they are currently jointly engaged in involving the disrespecting of America’s national symbols, our national anthem and our nation.
The attention-starved punks, the insignificant players involved in their little demonstrations are growing tiresome, beyond tiresome. So is the complicit league that condones and encourages their acts of disloyalty and the attacks upon the symbols of our nation, drawing the ire of patriotic Americans.
It was only a year or so ago that these same forces came after the symbols of southern Americans in falsely attacking the Confederate Battle Flag as being a symbol of racism. The unified anti-American forces, led by the usual suspects, the Marxist Democrats, were successful in carving out that small section of America as villains and forcing them to give up the symbols of their heritage.
That was just a beta test for what they’re doing now and both are founded upon the anti-cop, anti-white black victimhood, racist entitlement that Hussein Obama and Eric Holder founded as Black Lives Matter two years ago in Ferguson, MO, under instructions from George Soros.
Now they’re coming after a larger version of that same Southern patriot population, the American patriot, vilified for exactly the same reasons and by the same liberal left. Their goal is also our submission to whatever demands they settle upon, followed and built upon in ever increasing demands into an burgeoning state-sanctioned, race-based wealth redistribution system through the mechanisms of taxation, social programs and “civil rights” litigation and mandates.
The current national pastime, hopefully one that will soon find its way into bankruptcy as compensation for their misdeeds, is being used by the elites as a tool to manipulate the thinking of the masses. The message is clear – bad white people and bad cops are abusing poor helpless black people for the sheer pleasure of it and because whites are inherently evil.
The United States, as a country built by the evil crackers, must be made more “inclusive and diverse” as the remedy, part of the reason behind the push for non-white foreigner invaders, and lectures from the dictator about “that’s not who we are.” Communist wealth redistribution and equality for all must be the responsibility of the government to enforce, Obama and the diversity obsessed left have declared. As they define it, diversity means blacker and browner, less white. The process will be accelerated soon, once the NFL brainwashing and other associated propaganda dissemination is completed.
The disgusting liberals at ESPN have an important role in legitimizing the desecration of our national symbols, the equivalent of their ceremonial flag burnings the Soros thugs incorporate as part of their attacks on America in disrupting Trump events.
Baseball great Curt Schilling made the point from his experience working at and being fired from the network for being conservative, not adhering to their demands that on-air talent echo their liberal perspective.
He said, “It was apparent to me early on that if you wanted to go off topic as a sports person you had to go off topic left, or you were going to get in trouble. Some of the most racist things I’ve ever heard have come out of people that are on the air at ESPN. They’re some of the biggest racists in sports commentating.”
Of course they want to keep their jobs so they obey and say what they’re told. In Monday Night’s game between the San Francisco 49ers and the LA Rams, the America-hating players were part of the on-air discussion. The commentators for the game on ESPN were Steve Young and Chris Berman.
Either they’re not men of principle, they’re liberal idiots, they also hate America or they’re cowards and there is the strong possibility that there are multiple combinations of those flaws between Young and Berman. Berman is known for his shtick of saying “he could go all the way.” He and Young just went too far.
As reported by Breitbart, “ESPN color commentator Steve Young praised Kaepernick as ‘thoughtful’ after the anthem. ‘It’s really raised consciousness,’ he claimed, ‘and it’s a wonderful thing.’ Play-by-play man Chris Berman credited Kaepernick with opening up a national ‘discussion.’”
There will be a price to pay. ESPN is already hemorrhaging viewers and the NFL will soon experience the same type of backlash that tanked Target with their perverted pervert-friendly change room policies. Americans make a choice with their entertainment dollars. You’re giving them a reason to choose something else. Baseball anyone?
This entry was posted in Conservative, Democrat, ESPN, GOP, liberal, Life, Media, MSM, NFL, Political Correct, Republican, socialist and tagged ESPN, GOP Conservative, liberal, NFL, Patriotic, socialist.